First, choose your class period
Then take a look at our presentations below
However, you'll need to return on Jan 21, 2020 to proceed with the registration process.
Driverless Cars and Big Data
Dr. Poe will discuss how transportation engineers are using automation technology to design future cars and roads for the next generation of transportation.
SpeakerChristopher Poe, Ph.D., P.E.
- Over 30 years experience in transportation engineering, including academic research and private consulting
- Licensed professional engineer in Texas
- Previously Adjunct Professor at University of Texas Arlington and Lecturer at Penn State University
- Ph.D. in Civil Engineering from The Pennsylvania State University
- M.E. and B.S. in Civil Engineering from Texas A&M University
Associate Director Texas A&M Transportation Institute
New Advances in Surgery using the da Vinci Robotic System
New advances in robotic technology have allowed surgeons to perform, and patients to undergo difficult procedures in a minimally invasive way. Students will have an opportunity for a hands on experience with the da Vinci Surgical Robot.
SpeakerRichard Salter, MD
- Attended Abilene Christian University, graduated 1983
- Attended Texas Tech University Medical School, graduated 1988
- Internship and Residency at University of Kentucky, completed 1992
- Specialized practice in Ob-Gyn in Dallas for 25years, started Advanced Ob-Gyn Associaites in 2008
- Main interest is in minimally invasive and advanced gynecologic surgery, utilizing the da Vinci surgical robotic system.
MD, Ob-Gyn Advanced Ob-Gyn Associates
The Science of Performance Nutrition - On the field, in the classroom!
Discover the nutritional science behind human performance, whether it's demonstrated in running faster on the court or scoring higher on the test.
SpeakerMeridan Zerner, MS, RDN, LD
- BS in broadcast journalism from Syracuse University
- MS Nutritional Science from Oklahoma University
- 30 years in fitness, nutrition and wellness
- Award winning dietitian for Cooper Clinic, Cooper Fitness Center, Cooper Corporate Solutions, etc. for >19 years
- Writer, media spokesperson, instructor, lecturer and marathoner!
Sports Dietitian (Science of Performance Nutrition) Cooper Clinic