First, choose your class period
Then take a look at our presentations below
However, you'll need to return on Jan 21, 2020 to proceed with the registration process.
Driverless Cars and Big Data
Dr. Poe will discuss how transportation engineers are using automation technology to design future cars and roads for the next generation of transportation.
SpeakerChristopher Poe, Ph.D., P.E.
- Over 30 years experience in transportation engineering, including academic research and private consulting
- Licensed professional engineer in Texas
- Previously Adjunct Professor at University of Texas Arlington and Lecturer at Penn State University
- Ph.D. in Civil Engineering from The Pennsylvania State University
- M.E. and B.S. in Civil Engineering from Texas A&M University
Associate Director Texas A&M Transportation Institute